Each seminar is from 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Dates and locations vary. Reservations are encouraged, and seating is first come, first seated. These programs are free and open to the public.
Address: American University, 4400 Massachusetts Ave NW, 20016
- Monday, February 10 | Kerwin Hall, Room 301
Guest Lecturer: Terry Szuplat (AU SPA ’95), Senior Director of Speechwriting, White House National Security Council; Director of Speechwriting, Secretary of Defense
- Monday, February 17 | Kerwin Hall, Room 301
Guest Lecturers: Kristen Bartoloni, Founding Partner Silver Street Strategies; Alexandra Platkin, Founding Partner, Silver Street Strategies; Ben Krauss, Managing Partner Fenway Strategies
- Monday, March 23 - Streamed Online
Guest Lecturers: Ben Rhodes, Deputy National Security Advisor for President Obama;
Sarada Peri, Former Senior Speechwriter for President Barak Obama and founder of Peri Communications
- Monday, March 30 | TO BE RESCHEDULED - Please register to be notified of new date.
Guest Lecturer: Jay Carney, Former Press Secretary for President Obama
- Monday, April 13 | TO BE RESCHEDULED - Please register to be notified of new date.
Guest Lecturer: Peter Alexander, NBC News