Tuesday, July 12, 2022
8:30-11:30 AM ET
A live streamed seminar. Advanced registration required.
Don't know much about Cyber? Don't worry! Join faculty from #SPACyber, a practitioner-informed, research-driven hub of cyber curriculum, thought leadership, and engagement at American University's School of Public Affairs, for a half day seminar on "Cyber Fundamentals for Non-Technical Government Leaders." This program is focused on government leaders of all stripes who want to understand:
• How the internet works in detail and why that matters to government leaders
• Threats and threat actors
• Cyber and tech policy issues
• Public and private sector leaders to know
• An overview of cyber workforce management issues
Do you aspire to move into a role with cyber leadership responsibilities? Are you bumping up against cyber issues in your department or agency and looking for resources to help you get oriented? Join this high-speed, interactive online session and leave with an orientation to cyber matters and a toolbox of resources for further exploration.